Monday, February 27, 2006

I Have Officially Caught the Wave!


I'm so super excited right now because I just got my first organic test back and I got a ...duh-duh-duh-duh, ta-duh...100.5! Way pumped. It's like when you're running a race and it's a little hard at first, like you get a little cramp and that's discouraging, and then you run through it and everything is just smooth sailing until like the second to last 1/4 of a mile when it really stinks - which is like studying for finals. Taking them is the easy part...you can see the finish line. So I'm in my groove and I'm working hard, but I have to pace myself. So now it's time for pacing. Since I screwed up in genetics last test, I need to make up for some lost time - a little sprinting - but it's doable. So I'm going to go sprint in the library. And then go to office hours. But I'm just so excited I had to get this out of me. Whoop!

By the way, Bio is up to 19, Chem still lagging at 16, but Organic is up to 17! Still studying...A 20 is in sight....

3 weeks...

No comments:

Workin' 9 to 5

Well, after all of the hullabaloo of graduation, it was time to start looking for work.  I knew being obviously pregnant, it would be pret...