Thursday, February 02, 2006

When Water Hose Explosions Were Fun




So I have lab again tomorrow. Let's hope that since no water hoses are involved, all will be good. I'm doing a little better. Picking up the slack and picking up the pace a little. I am SO glad that I have the whole weekend to get things done. I'm thinking I'll go to Barnes and Noble to study for a while, transfer to Starbucks, maybe even the Round Rock Library, and slowly find my way home. Repeat after church on Sunday. I feel like the sun is peeking through the clouds and I can hear a chorus of angels....Ahhhhhhh! I can't believe I just said that about studying. But it must be so. My transcripts did not come in for Blinn or LeTourneau so hygiene is not an option next year. Bummer. And huge bummer, my arm is killing me - it's swollen with a fever and hurts like the dickens. At least I'm good until I'm 36. I'll be a dentist by then. : )

No comments:

Workin' 9 to 5

Well, after all of the hullabaloo of graduation, it was time to start looking for work.  I knew being obviously pregnant, it would be pret...