Thursday, January 29, 2009

25 Things: I'll do it, but I'm not tagging anyone

1. I generally straight up delete forwards.
2. I hate trying on dresses when I'm wearing socks.
3. I watch an episode of Gilmore Girls everyday even though I've seen the entire series at least 3 times.
4. I have 3 blogs which I consistently update. One on dental school, one on quilting, one on the house.
5. I used to practice Yang Style Tai Chi - the long form. I miss it.
6. I "met" Erik on a "blind" date after I said yes to him thinking he was a different Erik.
7. I feel like I end up in the middle of random emergencies all the time: at least 4 seizures, girl run over by car, elderly neighbor falling out of bed. Why me?
8. I'm allergic to cats, dogs, shellfish, and pine. And maybe down...
9. My wardrobe is mainly brown, black, gray, and blue. I'm working on it.
10. I can play a lot of musical instruments. Mainly piano.
11. I find it really hard to get rid of things.
12. I'm really bad at talking on the phone and keeping up with friends long distance.
13. I usually end up crying when I try to play golf.
14. I really enjoy a good cup of tea.
15. I'm an Audrey Hepburn fan. I have a VHS with Funny Face, Breakfast at Tiffany's, How to Steal a Million and Charade on it which I have watched a million times. Especially while studying for tests and writing term papers.
16. I love to travel, but according to Erik, I complain most of the time.
17. I think it's fair to say that I never officially played any sport growing up. Ok, t-ball for like one season.
18. I really liked teaching high school but find it hard to believe that all of my students are adults now. With kids and stuff.
19. Don't talk to me in the morning before I have my coffee. You have been warned.
20. My feet get cold easily.
21. My room is a MESS. All the time. This kind of translates to "house" when I'm not living with my parents.
22. I wish I could wear a formal gown every day. Either that or pajamas.
23. I'm a night owl.
24. I'm a pretty big James Taylor fan.
25. I can't believe I thought of this many things. I'm now going to bed. Later than I planned, as usual.

3 comments:

Melody said...

Cheerleading is a sport in Texas! haha

Annie and Jeremy said...

Loved your 25 things! :) And CONGRATS on your test!!!! I'd say that day wasn't so gloomy!!!! Whoohooo! :)

Jaime said...

Great read and we have several things in common from coffee, to allergies, etc. :)

Workin' 9 to 5

Well, after all of the hullabaloo of graduation, it was time to start looking for work.  I knew being obviously pregnant, it would be pret...