Monday, February 06, 2006

Look, that's me!


It is so amazing how a productive weekend can seem like nothing after one day. Granted, I'm not behind or anything, but this "wave" as Dr. Iverson calls it is looming and I am paddling as fast as my Tetanus swollen arm can. I'm pretty sure I'll catch it. No problem. Just have to keep paddling. And I have to study this weekend, even if we are going to Houston. Luckily, I'll have just taken a genetics test, so I can skip that for the weekend and work on organic and DAT stuff. But I have to study. Even with Omi lurking about. I start studying for the PAT portion tomorrow and hopefully by next week I can start taking practice tests. My practice test software came in over the weekend, so that's a major plus. I have a total of 8 practice tests to take and memorize and, well practice with. Should I start the countdown? Ok....let's see....42 days until the day of reckoning.

No comments:

Workin' 9 to 5

Well, after all of the hullabaloo of graduation, it was time to start looking for work.  I knew being obviously pregnant, it would be pret...