Friday, October 03, 2008

Hmmm.

Anyone who says D2 is "easier", lies. I think they do this purposefully so that you will see "light" at the end of the D1 tunnel and press on to better things. Then you get there, and realize the light was really a LIE and you're trapped! It's too late! Then they get you all excited about getting patients in the spring, and even tempt you with things like probing your classmates' teeth, scaling your classmates' teeth, even scaling (in my case) your husband's teeth so that you get all excited about doing some real clinical dentistry and hold on tight and press on so that you can enjoy something new! Then you realize you just add that on to your lab load. Hmmm. By D4, you're just running for the door, you get out, and rarely look back.

I had a not really bad, but tiring week, and plan on sleeping a lot now.

Thank you, blog world, for tolerating my vent. I will be a happier person next week. I promise : ).

No comments:

Workin' 9 to 5

Well, after all of the hullabaloo of graduation, it was time to start looking for work.  I knew being obviously pregnant, it would be pret...