Monday, October 13, 2008

Piece of Cake?


I know I got all grumpy about the people who said D2 was easy and called them "liars". I guess I spoke a little too soon. I mean, what we thought was "hell week" based on number of tests has turned out to be, eh, just a bunch of tests. 1/2 the questions are from old tests, which is unheard of in D1 world. And I'm a big fan of test day because I'm a relatively fast test taker (ok, I'm notorious) so I end up with an extra 30-40 minutes in my day to do whatever. And that's kinda nice. So today I had like an hour to do whatever. So I got caught up a bit in lab - cast my bridge, dug out the decay in my tooth, and did a bridge prep for the practical tomorrow. Productiveness is nice : )

2 comments:

Evelyn & Patti said...

That piece of cake is making me hungry!!!
Evelyn

Annie and Jeremy said...

Hey girl! I am not, actually, because I have a wedding to sing in that day! I usually do it, though, so let's hook up next year!

Workin' 9 to 5

Well, after all of the hullabaloo of graduation, it was time to start looking for work.  I knew being obviously pregnant, it would be pret...