Monday, May 01, 2006

And Now....


The application became available today. Actually, since I was up past midnight last night, I checked it out before I went to bed and filled out all the biographical information. It's so exciting!!! I'll work on it a little bit every day, but I can't get carried away. I have a lot of Organic to do before the final. I found out that Dr. Iverson writes really good letters for his top 20 students or so, so I need to rock the final. The genetics test went well, I'm pretty sure I got an A, but we'll find out soon. It was really easy. I was worried for a while when he pulled the angry email out on us and threatened to take away the curve and make the test harder because some guy sent out an email to his discussion section about the "hint" about the test that we weren't supposed to discuss. Apparently Dr. Iyer had a change of heart and the test was a lot like the 2nd one. My lab friend Oleg had him last semester and said he did the same thing: hard, easy, hard easy. I think that's extremely silly, but whatever. An A is an A. I slept in and missed organic today. We didn't have genetics. I'll go to class on Wednesday. Right now, I need to study organic and watch some classes I missed. Then it's off to work at 2 where, hopefully I'll get to actually do something. My patient I was going to assist with on Thursday ended up not getting her temporary, so I missed out. I need the practice!!! I need to start having practice sessions with Lisa once everything is laid out for a procedure and walk through it with her correcting my mistakes. I hope we have time for that today. Then, my dental assisting book will come on Wednesday or so and that will help. For now, Organic.

No comments:

Workin' 9 to 5

Well, after all of the hullabaloo of graduation, it was time to start looking for work.  I knew being obviously pregnant, it would be pret...