Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Update


So I've been a dental assistant trainee for 2 half-days now, and it's going pretty well. Everyone's really nice, and I know how to do some things, so I feel useful. I did a lot more today than I did yesterday, so if the trend keeps up, I should be doing pretty well pretty soon! Mandy's great, and really tries to take the time to teach me things as she does them. The patients have seemed pretty understanding, as well. They're great guinea pigs.

2 more weeks of school and then it's over. I week until the genetics test, so I need to hit it hard. Haven't really been doing that like I should. It'll have to start tomorrow. I just have so many stupid labs due this Friday, and I can't get around that. I'll have plenty due next Friday, too, right after my test. Eek. It'll happen because it has to, but it's still yucky. This weekend will be genetics-o-rama all weekend long. Sounds like fun!

No comments:

Workin' 9 to 5

Well, after all of the hullabaloo of graduation, it was time to start looking for work.  I knew being obviously pregnant, it would be pret...