Thursday, May 11, 2006

Na-na-na-na, na-na-na-na, hey, hey --- good-bye...


I'm finished with Organic!!!
The final was easy!!!
I don't have to study anymore!!!
Ahh, life. I've missed it. Now I have time to keep my house clean and work in the yard, and go to the pool, and read a book, and watch TV without feeling guilty about it, and not be so tired, and (lose some weight), and enjoy things again. It wasn't all that bad, I can sure make it bad. So I was on the way back to the car listening to some Watermark on my iPod and once I got off the bus, I got so overwhelmed with the idea that it was over, that I had to hold back the tears. Then once I got in the car and could sing out loud, praises to my God for his faithfulness to bring all this to completion for me 6 years after I started this class, I lost it...just a little bit. It's like when I got to the bottom of the Grand Canyon with a 40 pound backpack loading me down and I took it off and sat down, the loss of that burden was so overwhelming, I just cried. I was exhausted, but the feeling of accomplishment was so great (along with the fear of having to get back to the top with my 40 pound backpack) that I had to release. And so I released. The funny thing is that if I really released it all to Jesus all along the way, it wouldn't be so bad. Sure I rely on Him and He's the only reason it happened - His strength given to me - but I keep a little for myself. And I learn. So that maybe in dental school I'll be better about it.

No comments:

Workin' 9 to 5

Well, after all of the hullabaloo of graduation, it was time to start looking for work.  I knew being obviously pregnant, it would be pret...