Tuesday, May 30, 2006

So much to say...


Violet:"Mr.Wonka, I'm Violet Beauregarde."
Wonka:"Oh... I don't care."
Violet:"Well, you should care because I'm the girl who's gonna win the special prize at the end."
Wonka:"Well, you do seem confident and confidence is key."

I think I lose confidence in myself almost every day I go to work. Ok, not every day. I have good days. But I swear, every time I'm ready to ask Mandy for a letter, I drop something and lose my confidence. I'm doing great...a lot better. I still feel so much pressure to perform and I haven't been doing very well lately when it comes to performance. But I'm thinking that this is a good lesson I'm learning, because it's a bit of a weakness and I need to get over it before dental school. They'll be brutal. Mandy is definitely not that. So, I'll take it when I can get it.

Kevin's letter is a mess. I'm going to have some explaining to do if they ask me about it. Neurosurgery. You've got to be kidding me.

Dr. Nation's letter is a gem. I haven't heard from Vishy. I should probably check in with him this week.

I'm finished teaching!

I really need to work on my statement.

I can turn my application in on Thursday!!! Eek.

Next time I log in, my application will be submitted and I will continue the waiting game for letters. I think I should still ask Mandy. They can think about it in Vegas. Ah....vacation. Will it ever come?

No comments:

Workin' 9 to 5

Well, after all of the hullabaloo of graduation, it was time to start looking for work.  I knew being obviously pregnant, it would be pret...