Monday, May 08, 2006

The Latest


I'm really looking forward to next week when I have school behind me and I can really focus on learning dental assisting. There's a lot more to it than I thought and I hate it that I haven't given it my all. Especially when I do stupid stuff like try to take the wrong tooth (temporary) out. Eek! Man, I do some silly things sometimes. I'm learning to laugh it of and still be confident. Like when the impatient man grabbed the x-ray machine from me to line it up. Jerk. I haven't always been the best at that...the laughing it off part. I'm feeling ok about the organic final. I have two more days to study and a lot to do, but it will be ok. I just need to go over the new stuff really well and go over all the homework and tests. I'll be fine. I'm going to meet with Dr. Iyer on Wednesday at 2:00 to ask him for a recommendation. I figure he knows me better than Dr. Iverson. Plus, if Dr. Nation falls through, I'll be ok. I need to work on my personal statement next week. That's really the only thing I have left for the application. I need to correct a bunch of things, but nothing major. I only teach 5 more times!! It's kinda weird to think I won't be teaching next school year. It'll probably be pretty normal all summer long, but I think the first day of school will be a little bizzarre. In no way will I be sad ; ) it will just be weird. Change, you know.

No comments:

Workin' 9 to 5

Well, after all of the hullabaloo of graduation, it was time to start looking for work.  I knew being obviously pregnant, it would be pret...