Thursday, March 04, 2010

Spring Break and I'm Freaking Out

When I get back from Spring Break, I have a ton of work to get done, and a lot of rotations that will keep me from getting it done.  I'm going to have to be soooo productive during the time I have available, and have a really good attitude during the weeks when I can't see patients.  I know things usually work out for people by the end of 3rd year, and I know God is in control of all this.  I can't wait to see how He's going to make it happen.  Wow.

I think all I did last week was a perio progress exam and a filling.  Go me!


Endo: 0/2 (First NSRCT on Wednesday.  I just got 2 possible RCTs assigned to me and will SOAP those Tuesday, I'm also pulping a tooth on Monday that I started last Wednesday.  Yikes)


Fixed: 3/13 - prepped #4, have some leads for a bridge

Operative: 29/50

DAU: 9/10 to graduate

------------------------------------------------
Progress Exam Status:

Operative - 1/3 (1 is scheduled for this month)
Perio -1/2 (second one in the works)
Fixed 0/2
Oral Surgery - DONE
Endo - DONE
Removable - DONE

------------------------------------------------
D3 Finishes!

Finished with Perio! (2/4 to graduate, 1 tx planned)
Finished with Removable! (3/9 to graduate, 3 in progress)
Finished with Nitrous! (3/6 nitrous to graduate)
Finished with Oral Surgery Extractions! (46/100 ext to graduate)
Finished with Pre-Prosth! (4/6 preprosth cases to graduate)
All assisting is complete!

No comments:

Workin' 9 to 5

Well, after all of the hullabaloo of graduation, it was time to start looking for work.  I knew being obviously pregnant, it would be pret...