Tuesday, March 16, 2010

I'm on Pedo Rotation and the Fillings I do in there DON'T COUNT

Just had to make that clear.  I did a buildup on a pt Monday afternoon when they let us free from pedo (not sure why, but I'll take it!).  Buildup means crown and she's scheduled along with her husband (#8 and 9 = two at once!).  I have another #8 and 9 patient scheduled, too (I'm racking 'em up!)  If you're counting, that equals 5 plus 4 = 9.  That's a pass if I ever saw one.  Just got to fit 2 progress exams in there and I'm not sure if I want to do them on #8 and 9.  Hmmm.

Endo: 0/2 - Accessed #19 and cleaned and shaped #8
Fixed: 3/13 - prepped #4, have some leads for a bridge
Operative: 34/50 (5/13 class IIs)
------------------------------------------------
Progress Exam Status:

Operative - 2/3 (last is scheduled)
Perio -1/2 (last is scheduled)
Fixed 0/2 (1 scheduled)
DONE - Oral Surgery, Endo, Removable
------------------------------------------------
D3 Finishes!

Finished with DAU!
Finished with Perio! (2/4 to graduate, 1 tx planned)
Finished with Removable! (3/9 to graduate, 3 in progress)
Finished with Nitrous! (3/6 nitrous to graduate)
Finished with Oral Surgery Extractions! (46/100 ext to graduate)
Finished with Pre-Prosth! (4/6 preprosth cases to graduate)
All assisting is complete!

No comments:

Workin' 9 to 5

Well, after all of the hullabaloo of graduation, it was time to start looking for work.  I knew being obviously pregnant, it would be pret...