Friday, March 26, 2010

Don't Count Your Chickens Before The Eggs are Laid

So, my potential bridge is gone, class II pt rescheduled, my second endo on a molar is crazy hard, and I lost two more crowns to fillings only.  The best laid plans, right?  So now I'm just on fire to get all of my class IIs done so I don't have to suffer this summer. I just haven't had the pts that need them.  So I've done a little trading, and God is working a minor miracle for me by bringing my favorite patient back!  The only problem is that this is all last minute and we all know that nothing in dental school is set in stone until it's swiped at the end of the treatment.  Patients cancel, reschedule, get sick, treatment changes, and more pressing things arise like root canals or major surgery.  I'm just going to have to do what I can.  In 3 weeks....

Endo: 1/2 - WL in progress on #19 - it's really hard!
Fixed: 3/13 - #4 sent to the lab, 4 on the schedule to cut
Operative: 39/50 (5/13 class IIs)
------------------------------------------------
Progress Exam Status:

Fixed 0/2 (2 scheduled)
DONE - Perio, Operative, Oral Surgery, Endo, Removable
------------------------------------------------
D3 Finishes!

Finished with DAU!
Finished with Perio! (2/4 to graduate, 1 tx planned)
Finished with Removable! (4/9 to graduate, 2 in progress)
Finished with Nitrous! (3/6 nitrous to graduate)
Finished with Oral Surgery Extractions! (46/100 ext to graduate)
Finished with Pre-Prosth! (4/6 preprosth cases to graduate)
All assisting is complete!

No comments:

Workin' 9 to 5

Well, after all of the hullabaloo of graduation, it was time to start looking for work.  I knew being obviously pregnant, it would be pret...