Monday, February 01, 2010

Week 3

I was supposed to start a new denture today, but my patient cancelled...again.  I seated a crown last week and did 3 fillings.  Things are really slow and it's kind of depressing.  I've lost all my bridges and even the crowns are starting to look grim.  Ah, but the Lord will provide.  The Lord will provide.  The Lord will provide *it's my new mantra*...
------------------------------------------------

Removable: 1.5/3 to pass (4 to get an "A")

Perio: 2/4 diagnostic workups, 8/16 quads SCRP, 1/4 re-evals to graduate (I've arranged to share a pt to get my progress exams done)

Endo: 0/2 (I have one promised for February, but I need another!)

Fixed: 3/13

Operative: 27/50

DAU: 9/10 to graduate
------------------------------------------------
Finished with Nitrous!

Finished with Oral Surgery Extractions!

Finished with Pre-Prosth!

All assisting is complete!

No comments:

Workin' 9 to 5

Well, after all of the hullabaloo of graduation, it was time to start looking for work.  I knew being obviously pregnant, it would be pret...