Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Snowed Out and Week 4.4

I had to wait a few days to make last week seem like anything productive.  Not that this week has proved to be any better.  The snow last week put a wrench in my schedule and I'm still recovering from the set-backs.  Such is life.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Removable: 1.5/3 to pass (4 to get an "A") - I'm delivering a denture on Thursday and a flipper on Friday = 3

Perio:  2/4 completed cases to graduate (I'm scheduled to do a Diagnostic workup progress exam on the 26th)

Endo: 0/2 (I've been assigned a case and will take impressions - since I'm going through a crown - next Tuesday)

Fixed: 3/13 - prepped #4, have some leads for a bridge

Operative: 28/50

DAU: 9/10 to graduate

------------------------------------------------
Progress Exam Status (apparently, this is the key to moving on):

Operative - 1/3 (last 2 are scheduled for this month)
Perio -0/2 (one scheduled)
Fixed 0/2 (one in progress)
Oral Surgery - DONE
Endo - DONE
Removable - DONE
------------------------------------------------
D3 Finishes!

Finished with Nitrous! (3/6 nitrous to graduate)
Finished with Oral Surgery Extractions! (44/100 ext to graduate)
Finished with Pre-Prosth! (4/6 preprosth cases to graduate)
All assisting is complete!

No comments:

Workin' 9 to 5

Well, after all of the hullabaloo of graduation, it was time to start looking for work.  I knew being obviously pregnant, it would be pret...