Sunday, September 14, 2008

Gotta Catch My Breath

I'm going to have a really long week. I sit down every Sunday and plan out exactly what has to happen each day in order to make it (let me emphasize "make it" - not get ahead). I also start my perio rotations this week, so I'm losing some of that "off" time that is now lab time since some due dates are approaching and I need to step up the pace. So I plan on being in the lab as long as it takes tomorrow to totally catch up with operative and fixed. And then there's removable...guess I'll have to stay late Tuesday, too. Unfortunately, I also plan to work through lunches, and I'm so miserably behind in path after that absolutely miserably embarassing practical, that every free moment will be devoted to catch up. And I have 2 tests this week. I'm just grateful that God will give me the strength to do all this...even if it's really hard. Because He knows I don't have it in me.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Im tired after reading all you have to do! Hope you get it done!

Chris and Jill said...

Keep clinging to Philippians 4:13 and hang on, sweet friend!

Workin' 9 to 5

Well, after all of the hullabaloo of graduation, it was time to start looking for work.  I knew being obviously pregnant, it would be pret...