Thursday, September 18, 2008

Getting in the Groove

This week was decidedly better, and I give it all to God. I also lend a lot of the mental health improvement to the lovely weather (also from God) and some good time with my family (again, God). I decided to be practical about getting work done - to use my time wisely in class, take advantage of the help you get from professors while in class, and only work outside of class when absolutely necessary. And only when you really know what you're doing. I haven't freaked out about tests, but took them seriously. And it's also been a good soup week in the hospital cafeteria, which is always a bonus.

On a side note, I went to my 10 year high school reunion on Saturday with Ellen by my side. What a great friend...I miss her so much. I also had lunch with Courtney last week, so two long lost amazing friends in one week is pretty good. Grounding, refreshing, challenging, Godly gals the both of them. It was so fun to catch up and remember good times with them and everyone else I saw at the reunion...it's also fun to be making more of them right now, which is so much easier to do when there is time to breathe in dental school!

1 comment:

Annie and Jeremy said...

Hey girl! I'm glad this has been a better week for you! Hang in there! :)

Workin' 9 to 5

Well, after all of the hullabaloo of graduation, it was time to start looking for work.  I knew being obviously pregnant, it would be pret...