Saturday, October 28, 2006

My First Week is Over


I just finished my first week being jobless. It started off with me having to come up with a story. "I'm not working anymore. I'm getting the house ready to sell." Angela didn't buy it, so we had lunch on Friday. I rehashed the whole thing, tears and all, and still feel good about it. She had some supportive words and she prayed for me which was oh, soo good. At rehearsal on Wednesday, it boiled down to the fact that I wasn't in my scrubs and I had to explain myself. When I gave them my line, the reply was, "Is that a good thing or a bad thing?" And I honestly replied with, "I haven't really decided yet." After a week of well, getting a lot done, I feel good. We'll knock it all out next week and the house should be market-ready. Next weekend, I'll assist at Texas Missions of Mercy at the Dell Diamond. I might run into the "robots" as they call themselves, but maybe not. Tuesday I get signed up with RRISD to sub, so I should be busy. Moving on.

No comments:

Workin' 9 to 5

Well, after all of the hullabaloo of graduation, it was time to start looking for work.  I knew being obviously pregnant, it would be pret...