Friday, March 17, 2006

3 days to go....


I cannot believe that it's so close! I've done little else but go over flashcards and take practice tests. Here's the latest:

Bio-22
Chem-19
Organic-25!
PAT-23
Reading-21

I need to continue what I'm doing, take some more tests, especially math, and pray for a reasonable exam on Tuesday! I feel like I'm to the point where I know where my definite weaknesses are and I just need to nail them down: titrations, solubilities, aromatic reactions. I'll go over what I missed on the ADA's test tomorrow, study a ton, take a math test, and another natural science test. I'm not too worried about the reading or PAT, but I do need to make sure the math is fresh so I have the speed I will need to finish that booger when I'm exhausted after four hours of testing. I can see the light at the end of the tunnel. I just hope it's not a train that is about to run me over!

No comments:

Workin' 9 to 5

Well, after all of the hullabaloo of graduation, it was time to start looking for work.  I knew being obviously pregnant, it would be pret...