Saturday, March 11, 2006

Here we go!


Spring break has arrived and the race to the finish has begun. After my embarassing 16 on the math section, I rallied today with a 21 and I feel like I have a much better grasp of what to expect and the pace I need to take. I actually finished with 8 minutes left this time! Trig sucks. But I'll work on that tomorrow. Erik said he had time to jot down bits of info before the test started, so I think I'll have to draw my triangles for quick reference. More math tomorrow, then science gets hit hard. I at least need to take the 3 practice tests on computer, but I'd like to get in as many as possible. We'll see. They're exhausting, so I don't want to overdo it, but I need to be ready.

I got the go ahead from Dr. Iverson about writing a letter when I get an A. Notice I said "when." I don't think It'll be an issue, although I have a long way to go. Three more tests. I got a 100 on my Genetics test, so that should be in the bag as well. Again, still 2 tests to take, but it should be fine. So far it's a lot of the stuff we learned in Micro. Speaking of, I think I've decided to ask D'Maris instead of Dr. Iyer because her letter will be more personal...maybe Judy, I just don't know. I need to decide quickly, though. As soon as the DAT is over, I need to send out packets to get these letters coming in as soon as possible. Kevin, Dr. Nation (man, I'm iffy on him....) and D'Maris can get those back pretty soon. I'll have to wait on Dr. Iverson for my grade, but that'll be ok. It's nice to have this almost taken care of.

BTW, 100 on my genetics test!

I've talked to Dr. Jean, and the girl next door works at a dental office, so she's on the lookout for me. I'll see if Mandy is at church tomorrow and if not, I'll call her. I ran the waiting to start working until after the mission trip idea past Erik and he was fine with it. It makes sense.

So, lots of work to do!

No comments:

Workin' 9 to 5

Well, after all of the hullabaloo of graduation, it was time to start looking for work.  I knew being obviously pregnant, it would be pret...