Sunday, October 31, 2010

Onward and Upward. Or Something Like That.

For a week where I only saw 2 patients, a crown, 2 fillings and 2 extractions is pretty good, right?
This week: a denture reline, crown lengthening surgery, 2 completed cases (Please, Lord!), a completed denture proficiency exam, and maybe more.  I might be at 6.5 removable units by the end of the week.  Crazy.  I may even start a new partial on Wednesday.


* 3/5 root canals
* 5/9 removable units, 1 in progress
* 1/2 partials, 0 in progress
* 2/4 perio cases, plus 1/2 starts
* 92/100 extractions, I really just need to do my progress exams and call it done 
* 3/4 completed pediatric cases
* 1/2 community service credits
* 17/40ish crowns - 10 in progress, 4 back from the lab, two at the lab as I type
* 57/100ish fillings

No comments:

Workin' 9 to 5

Well, after all of the hullabaloo of graduation, it was time to start looking for work.  I knew being obviously pregnant, it would be pret...