Wednesday, November 03, 2010

The Final Numbers are In

My numbers are 50 crowns and 99 fillings.  Really?  99?  We couldn't just make it the full 100?  And we'll see just how close to that 50 crowns I can get.  This basically means I will be working my tail off until the porcelain deadline.  My entire tail.  It will all be gone.

* 3/5 root canals
* 6.5/9 removable units
* 1/2 partials
* 2/4 perio cases, plus 1/2 starts
* 92/100 extractions, I really just need to do my progress exams and call it done
* 3/4 completed pediatric cases
* 1/2 community service credits
* 18/50 crowns - 10 in progress, 4 back from the lab, waxing one up right now
* 57/99 filllings

No comments:

Workin' 9 to 5

Well, after all of the hullabaloo of graduation, it was time to start looking for work.  I knew being obviously pregnant, it would be pret...