Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Because Every Crown Seated is Worth Writing About

But this one was a long time coming.  I took off the old crown sometime around April.  I impressed in May, I think.  1st attempt to seat in June.  2nd attempt to seat post re-tx endo in August?  Something like that.  Re-impressed about 3 weeks ago.  Seated 10.12.10.  Hallelujah.  My patient agrees.

Requirements Completed

* 3/5 root canals
* 5/9 removable units, 1 in progress
* 1/2 partials, 0 in progress
* 2/4 perio cases, plus 1/2 starts
* 91/100 extractions
* 3/4 completed pediatric cases
* 1/2 community service credits
* 15.5/40ish crowns - 8 in progress, 6 at the lab as I type
 57/100ish fillings

No comments:

Workin' 9 to 5

Well, after all of the hullabaloo of graduation, it was time to start looking for work.  I knew being obviously pregnant, it would be pret...