Thursday, January 01, 2009

Be Prepared

Tomorrow is my last day of study before I take it. I have never felt so unprepared for anything in my life. At least going into the Grand Canyon was sublime ignorance. This, I know, could be really bad.

I also do not like the approach of "I just want to pass." Granted, it's all I need. But you see, I usually go into something with the attitude of "let's try to ace this". That way, when I don't quite do that, I at least make an A or B...usually. What happens when you go with "just want to pass" and you have no where else to go...except not pass? I don't like it.

Of course there's always the "microbiology approach" which is - don't study and let's just see what happens. That was a God thing if I ever saw one....

I have about 1/4 of the Kaplan book left and that is depressing. I've done most of the 1996 released exam and feel...ok. I do absolutely have to do the dental anatomy section before all is said and done.

Then comes the waiting for scores. I'm going to pass, right? I mean, really... Right? I'm so unprepared for this.

Please, Lord, let this be the coming to life of Your power made perfect in weakness. Because I am seriously weak right now and will need a lot of Your power come Saturday morning.

1 comment:

Amy Pennington said...

Ok How did you do? I sure hope it went well!! cause I need a new dentist:)

Workin' 9 to 5

Well, after all of the hullabaloo of graduation, it was time to start looking for work.  I knew being obviously pregnant, it would be pret...