Thursday, November 27, 2008

While Moping About No Pumpkin Pie, I Found This:

Prayer of Thanksgiving
Lord, you are the Creator and abundant Giver of all good things. You have outstretched your hand to me, the lowliest of sinners.

I will never merit your grace and mercy. Your favor towards me is undeserved. You are altogether holy, and lovely. If it not for Christ's sacrifice on my behalf, I could never stand in your presence.

Thank you Father for your provision. Thank you Jesus for your friendship. Thank you Spirit for your fellowship. I praise You and am humbled by your graciousness to me this day and all others.

Amen.

Can I get an Amen?

No comments:

Workin' 9 to 5

Well, after all of the hullabaloo of graduation, it was time to start looking for work.  I knew being obviously pregnant, it would be pret...