Friday, November 21, 2008

Thankful...

1. That I'm out of school for a week.
2. That I have a husband working so hard to build me a house.
3. That I get to go to the opera tomorrow and enjoy some culture for a change.
4. For good friends that check up on me...even if it's early in the morning and I haven't had my coffee. Brave.
5. For coffee.
6. For parents who let us stay with them even though the cats puke on the carpet.
7. For DVR - no other way to watch t.v. when you're this busy.
8. For hobbies so I can keep my sanity.
9. For Jesus so I can keep my sanity.
10. For keeping up with old friends on the Internet.
11. For blankets and warm socks on cold nights.
12. For a brother who can cook up a mean chicken.
13. For the opportunity to go to dental school so I can serve others and the Lord. Even though I complain about it all the time.
Happy Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

Annie and Jeremy said...

Hey girl! Congrats on the week off! You indeed have lots to be thankful for! Have a VERY happy Thanksgiving! :)

Workin' 9 to 5

Well, after all of the hullabaloo of graduation, it was time to start looking for work.  I knew being obviously pregnant, it would be pret...