Sunday, March 04, 2007

That's what you thought!


Well, that sad but exciting moment of leaving our house didn't exactly happen. The waters came and we fought like crazy to save our house and we did a pretty good job. The drama is now over and the workers are coming everday to fix the dry wall. The Stultzes are camping out there and we'll probably close this week. In the meantime....I got my new student packet from Baylor!! I got it yesterday and I've already completed everything except the physical form, which I'll call to make an appointment for tomorrow. What a blessing that I've already got my shots up to date, I already have my healthcare provider CPR certification, and (thanks to our honeymoon fiasco) I even have a copy of my birth certificate! I just copied off everything, stuck it in the appropriately addressed envelopes, slapped a stamp on it, and in the mail it goes tomorrow! So in the midst of what could be very stressful and life consuming, we've managed to push on and enjoy our beautiful new home in Lago. The golf course is closed, but still beautiful and a great place for hills training. The views on the way to work in the morning are amazing and it's just as nice to go home. At this point, the time here feels like it's slipping away and even though I'm super excited and so ready to start school, I know I will regret it if I don't use it right.

No comments:

Workin' 9 to 5

Well, after all of the hullabaloo of graduation, it was time to start looking for work.  I knew being obviously pregnant, it would be pret...