Friday, February 16, 2007

On we go!


The days are passing very slowly, now, although they have sped up considerably as we approach the closing date on our house and we have to be out of here. Lots of craziness has been going on: our house sold in 10 days, Erik's jeep sold in 3 days and we had to rush to Dallas to buy his new truck. We found a great duplex in Lago Vista on the golf course with a front yard peek at the lake and we're starting the process of moving this weekend. It should be a lot of fun, especially once school is out and I won't have to drive to Georgetown for work. We'll have all the Lago ammenities: lake, parks, fitness center, walking trail...it's really great. It will be sad to see this house empty, but it will make this whole adventure a lot more real as we step out on the first leg of our journey. I hope to finish my financial aid application and packet for Baylor tonight so I can get that out. With all of this moving and buying a car we are quite depleted and we are now living the life of poverty that will come with dental school. :) Work is a daily reminder that I'm making a very wise decision. So, one more week until move-out and 2 until 605 Rock Face Court is no longer our home.

1 comment:

Amy Pennington said...

Hey girl,
It sounds you have got so much going on...you are in my thoughts as you embark on this journey. Stop by my blog sometime.

Workin' 9 to 5

Well, after all of the hullabaloo of graduation, it was time to start looking for work.  I knew being obviously pregnant, it would be pret...