Thursday, December 07, 2006

I Accept!


I sent in my acceptance letter to Baylor today with my first tuition payment...a deposit of $200. Small beans. I also mailed my rejection to Houston...but I held on to my SA letter per Erik's request and, well, just a feeling that it's a good idea to always have a back-up. Maybe I should send in the deposit. I'd have to cross out the check on the "decline" box and recheck the "accept" box. That would be kinda tacky. Eh, who cares? :)


I took my 3rd and final biochemistry test tonight after cramming alllllllll day. Glycolysis and the Krebs Cycle really stink. Good thing I get to do it again next year!


I spent some time tonight perusing through Facebook looking for fellow members of BCD class of 2011. There were actually a few out there with me who have claimed it so very early and posted it for all to see on their Facebook page. Kinda fun. So exciting to think about all the new faces and personalities I'll be spending 4 years with!

No comments:

Workin' 9 to 5

Well, after all of the hullabaloo of graduation, it was time to start looking for work.  I knew being obviously pregnant, it would be pret...