Friday, December 01, 2006

Accepted to San Antonio!

The message on my answering machine says this:

"Abby, this is Dr. Thomas in San Antonio. I wanted to call and say congratulations! I've put something in the mail to you. The acceptance letter includes a scholarship offer. And I very much hope that you're thinking about coming to San Antonio for the next four years. Please call me back and let me know if you have any questions at all. Again, congratulations! Bye."

A scholarship offer! Those are hard to get! The Lord is good and making my decision complicated!!! ; ) I can't wait to see what the letter says and what the scholarship offer is for. I have NEVER received a scholarship from a SCHOOL. Oh my goodness. I'm on this really weird almost crying, overjoyed, stressed out, relieved high and I don't know what to do so I'm going to paint. And celebrate tonight when we go out to dinner with the Roeders and Moores! I guess Will's dad might be my professor after all!

No comments:

Workin' 9 to 5

Well, after all of the hullabaloo of graduation, it was time to start looking for work.  I knew being obviously pregnant, it would be pret...