Monday, September 18, 2006

They are OVER!!


I'm not going to go into the minutia of today's interview at Houston. Needless to say, I'm exhausted and it went well and I have nothing new that makes any school stand out over the other. As Erik and I drove to Austin, we talked about how San Antonio just made sense and we "made a decision". Then I started thinking about it and told him how it did bother me that Grandaddy was getting so old and I wasn't there to enjoy that relationship and wouldn't be there if something ever happened. And it started. I just couldn't stop crying thinking about passing up the chance to be with my family...even if it was only for four years. I have loved being in Austin with Erik, but I always get emotional when I miss those big moments with my family that mean so much. So there is no "decision" and I have 2 1/2 months until THE WORD comes.

No comments:

Workin' 9 to 5

Well, after all of the hullabaloo of graduation, it was time to start looking for work.  I knew being obviously pregnant, it would be pret...