Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Ready for takeoff!


Sooo...just hanging out here and working. I take my radiology exam on Thursday and get this mess over with. I'll be a "Registered Dental Assistant" as my name tag already proudly proclaims. Erik is working so hard to get our house ready to sell. I feel bad that I'm not really helping, but I can't with most things. September 15 is only a month away. I'm actually going back to San Antonio on the 25th to shadow a 1st and 4th year. I think it will really help to spend a day in class in a more relaxed manner and get a better feel for what it will really be like. Plus, it's more interest in the school for all to see! I'm kinda anxious for class to start...September 5th. I just hope that it has enough students enrolled so the class makes. That would stink if it didn't. I don't know what Baylor would think about that and I know Houston and Oklahoma wouldn't like it. : ) So I just waste my time meeting up with old friends on myspace and facebook, baking cakes, and waiting. I am definitely in a holding sequence and I am so ready to go somewhere....anywhere....just somewhere....

No comments:

Workin' 9 to 5

Well, after all of the hullabaloo of graduation, it was time to start looking for work.  I knew being obviously pregnant, it would be pret...