Friday, August 18, 2006

I guess we're going to Houston...


Well, I have the 3 Texas schools covered. Got a letter from Houston today. Since it's the school that I'm least interested in purely because of the location - Houston - I'm a little frustrated that it's the Monday right after my Baylor interview. I'm going to be exhausted! We'll drive to Dallas on Thursday night, I'll interview all day Friday, then we'll join the church festivities on Saturday and Sunday and drive to Houston for my bright and early interview. Just need to hear from Oklahoma and Kentucky...if I hear from them at all!

Coming soon:

Monday: Turn in my RDA documents so I'm official!
Sept 5: Biochemistry starts
Sept 15: Baylor interview
Sept 18: Houston interview
Sept 22: I turn 27...oh my gosh
October 15: cut off for applications
Dec 1: D day!

No comments:

Workin' 9 to 5

Well, after all of the hullabaloo of graduation, it was time to start looking for work.  I knew being obviously pregnant, it would be pret...