Monday, July 03, 2006

Letters


I got a letter from Baylor today saying that they had my application but needed my letters. Grrrr. She said she'd do it this weekend, but nothing again. Tomorrow I will tell her I got a letter from Baylor, and she will think and maybe even say, "I need to do that this weekend" and it will not get done. I'm seriously thinking about going down to UT on Friday to have the letters sent and be done with it. I'm technically not done with it until I do and I soooooo want to be done with it. I want to get that interview letter! I don't want to be antsy and I want to do things optimally, but gosh I'm ready to move on. Been looking at houses in San Antonio...

4 weeks!

No comments:

Workin' 9 to 5

Well, after all of the hullabaloo of graduation, it was time to start looking for work.  I knew being obviously pregnant, it would be pret...