Saturday, June 24, 2006

Happy Day


TMDSAS was processed on the 21st and I got a letter today from SA that they have my application. I also got the post card back from Baylor that they got my secondary application. AADSAS got my Blinn transcript on the 22 and it was processed by the 23rd! I need to send my check to OK and then that will be finished! Mandy said she would write my letter this weekend, but I know she had company in town, so we will see if that happened. I hope so! Let me be wrong! Then I can go to UT on Tuesday afternoon and have them release my letters and I'm done! Whew! The next step is interviewing and I saw on SDN that SA starts interviewing as early as August 2nd! That's about a month away! I try to go over a question every day. I need to decide what I'm going to say for the "Tell me about yourself" question. I need to decide what is important and what is not. So now my goalposts are:

July - wait.........work.........
August - Interviews/letters for interviews
September - start Biochem, interviews, Colorado, Mandy has Luke, I turn 27!
October - Interviews
November - go to 3 days a week
December - Letters!!! The best Christmas ever!

No comments:

Workin' 9 to 5

Well, after all of the hullabaloo of graduation, it was time to start looking for work.  I knew being obviously pregnant, it would be pret...