Wednesday, July 12, 2006

I have an interview at San Antonio!


Yesterday, I got my interview letter for San Antonio! Today, I bought 6 different suits and did a fashion show for Erik. We've narrowed it down to two. : ) I'm super excited, and I really need to go through and practice some questions. I'm just super tired. Luckily, I have the day off Thursday and Friday to recuperate. Friday I'm taking my assisting class. I also got a letter from Houston today saying they have my application. So here's the rundown:

San Antonio: has application, interview 8/7/06
Baylor: has application
Houston: has application
Oklahoma:
Kentucky:

Tuxedo from SDN has an interview on the same day at San Antonio, so we will get to meet. Haven't heard back from Austin yet. I need to lose ten pounds to look better in my suit.

No comments:

Workin' 9 to 5

Well, after all of the hullabaloo of graduation, it was time to start looking for work.  I knew being obviously pregnant, it would be pret...