Thursday, April 13, 2006

Strategy


Since I have a test to drop in organic, I've decided to do just that with test 3 and focus on genetics. I need an 89 on this test to get an A and not have to take the final. So. like Erik said, treat this test like the final, and it'll be ok. Of course, I'm going to do the homeworks now and keep up, but I'll study for the test and take it...after the genetics test. Since the last test was so low, I'm praying the Dr. Iyer will make this one more reasonable so he won't have to curve the grades in the end. So I plan on doing everything - outline, vocab, study sheets, notecards, whatever it takes. It'll be as serious as the DAT. Then I'll be finished with genetics by the end of April and all my energy can go into organic for that final. You have to take advantage of the system when you can. Luckily, there is some leeway. It didn't used to be like that...

I visited with Dr. D'Maris on Wednesday and she's writing a letter for me. She's so sweet...I'm glad I asked her. I'll call Dr. Nation tomorrow and confirm his letter. After that, it's Dr. Iverson, and hopefully Mandy, and I'm done! I hope they get them in soon. It's just one more hurdle.

God has brought me so far and I'm so thankful for the blessings He has given me. It's hard to imagine there could be more to come, but then, that's what's so cool about Him. Just when you think He's given you everything He has, he surprises you with more and more and more...for nothing I've done....but just to make His name even greater.

No comments:

Workin' 9 to 5

Well, after all of the hullabaloo of graduation, it was time to start looking for work.  I knew being obviously pregnant, it would be pret...