Sunday, January 17, 2010

1 Week Back - Just Plugging Away

I decided to re-work my tallies here, keeping in mind that all I need to *not* worry about right now is getting through 3rd year, not graduating.  It also looks more exciting to say I'm finished with things! : )  I just need to finish something significant, even removable will do!



Removable: 1.5/3 to pass (4 to get an "A") - I started a full over full on Friday (1)
Perio: 2/4 diagnostic workups, 8/16 quads SCRP, 0/4 re-evals to graduate (I've GOT to do my PEs)
Endo: 0/2 (I have one promised for February, but I need another!)
Fixed: 2/13 and one prepped and sent to the lab - 2 buildups scheduled and 1 just waiting on me to prep!
Operative: 22/50
DAU: 9/10 to graduate
------------------------------------------------
Finished with Nitrous!
Finished with Oral Surgery Extractions!
Finished with Pre-Prosth!
All assisting is complete!

No comments:

Workin' 9 to 5

Well, after all of the hullabaloo of graduation, it was time to start looking for work.  I knew being obviously pregnant, it would be pret...