Sunday, November 08, 2009

A message:

I take it that this means I will be moving on to 4th year by the end of the summer. ; )

Requirements are slow in coming, but once everyone is diagnosed (by Thanksgiving!), it will be all treatment, all the time. With a silly rotation thrown in here and there.

Just for the record:

Removable: 1.5/4 (with one pt healing, and one set for ext before Thanksgiving)
Perio: 1/3 (start #2 on Tuesday)
Endo:0/2 (please pray for endo for me!)
Surgery: 10/35, 2/2 pre-prosth
Operative: 4/50 (yikes! I'll be at 10 by Thanksgiving. I hope to be around 20 by the end of the semester - 4 weeksish)
Fixed: 1/10 (with one prepped and waiting to seat right now - I should have 3 maybe 4 by semester)
DAU: 4/10 (+1 after tomorrow)
Nitrous: 3/6 to graduate
All assisting is complete.

It'll be crazy this Spring!!

No comments:

Workin' 9 to 5

Well, after all of the hullabaloo of graduation, it was time to start looking for work.  I knew being obviously pregnant, it would be pret...