Thursday, February 26, 2009

My Baby Girl is Losing a Tooth


Erik and I took Roxy and Reagan to the vet this evening only to discover that my baby girl Roxy broke one of her maxillary canines. Her canine! I'm so sad. So now we're getting her scheduled for an extraction. The vet was all excited to show me her dental setup when she found out I was in dental school. It was hard to be too interested knowing that Roxy will have a toofless cat smile.
Erik asked me if we could replace the tooth or do endo. I figure a cat partial will go over about as well as cat clothing.

1 comment:

Jaime said...

no offense, Abby, bu tthe irony in this post has me laughing in that you are a future dentist with a kitty cat tooth prob. ;) Sorry for your baby girl, tho. I'm also sorry you have the flu...get better girl. That's the worst I've ever felt one year. I'm glad you like my blog music...thanks!!!

Workin' 9 to 5

Well, after all of the hullabaloo of graduation, it was time to start looking for work.  I knew being obviously pregnant, it would be pret...