Thursday, July 10, 2008

Arrrgh....Boards

Kaplan study books have reared their ugly heads once again. I got my book for boards and I'm not exactly thrilled. I have continued my attempt to go through my gross notes and the process has proved easier now that I've gotten to the sections where I started outlining and summarizing each section. So my notes continue to go digital and maybe they'll help somebody. I feel like I'm back in my old habit of prepping lessons during the summer like I did when I taught. Don' know if I'll exactly make it through gross this summer, but it's a big deal, so I'm working on it. I think I'll do biochem next...that seems like the other big class I need a refresher in from the fall. I really don't know when I'm going to take boards. I keep flip-flopping and Erik would love it if I set a date, officially. Cause then I would study. I don't know. I'll finish test 1 from gross this week and move on to the next. I may start trying to crack this book in the evenings and save the decks for a little bit closer to D-day.

No comments:

Workin' 9 to 5

Well, after all of the hullabaloo of graduation, it was time to start looking for work.  I knew being obviously pregnant, it would be pret...