Wednesday, May 23, 2007

2 Interviews


Well, Erik has had two interviews that really mean anything. The hedge fund put us up in a hotel at the Galleria and he interviewed for 5 hours with 5 different people....yeesh! I shopped and ate and was generally antsy because I was supposed to be meeting up with Casey. We had just enough time to make it to Rockwall for his interview with a builder! They all went well...just anxiously waiting to hear something. See, as far as moving on goes, Erik needs the job, so we'll know where to live (somewhere in the middle), and then we can find a place and set a date to move. It will set the ball rolling. I'm also anxiously waiting for my financial aid package from Baylor which may or may not come this month...maybe next. Everyone else has theirs, though, so I'm jealous and fidgety. We go camping with Bret and Lisa in 10 days, for California in 16, and Erik quits his job at Dell in 37. School starts in 72 days. Lots to happen in 2 1/2 months. I know it will all come soon enough....

No comments:

Workin' 9 to 5

Well, after all of the hullabaloo of graduation, it was time to start looking for work.  I knew being obviously pregnant, it would be pret...