Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Moving on Down the Road


I'm finally getting caught up and feeling like I'm on top of the game. I'm prepared for class tomorrow and I've done my homework like a good girl. The dental hygiene application is due tomorrow for ACC, so we'll see if I turn that in. If I get my transcripts in the mail from CCCC, A&M, and LeTourneau, it's a go. If not, well, too bad. I'll have to deal with that later. Hopefully it won't be an issue. At least I'm up to date on my tetanus shots. At this point, I'm looking forward to next week when, hopefully, the hiccups will have all been smoothed out and I can take my first test. I asked Erik this week to evaluate my current schedule from the viewpoint of a consultant making my priority study time. He said I need to drop orchestra and Bible study. I suggested I drop my piano time before orchestra and wait on Bible study until after we host it for the next two weeks. That's the plan for now. I may have to pull back on orchestra a bit until after the DAT, anyway...maybe every other week. I'm a little too faithful when it comes to rehearsals and not at all when it comes to Sunday morning... ; )

No comments:

Workin' 9 to 5

Well, after all of the hullabaloo of graduation, it was time to start looking for work.  I knew being obviously pregnant, it would be pret...