Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Day 3 1/2


Playing catch up is no fun. It probably won't hurt me in the long run, but their intention was to put a fire under me and it worked. I've got so many reactions to go through tonight it isn't funny. I mean really not funny. On the flip side, I got the go ahead from Dr. Nation who has agreed to write a recommendation for me, so that's one down, 2 to go. I really don't want to ask anyone from ACC, but at least of the two I would ask one is a Ph.D. and the other an M.D. I need to go meet with the HPO office and get the scoop again on evaluations. Maybe I can have D'Maris and Judy send one anyway and see how it turns out with Dr. Iyer and Dr. Iverson. That would be nice. Then I'd have Kevin and Dr. Higgenbottom would be nice considering his affiliation with San Antonio...There are so many things on my plate now that absolutely have to be done. I can't believe I thought I could do this all in one summer semester...especially considering the not so gentle Dr. Gentle and physics. That was insane. I ended up almost changing my mind and balling my eyes out over something that would have eaten me alive. Ahh, God is good....so good...

No comments:

Workin' 9 to 5

Well, after all of the hullabaloo of graduation, it was time to start looking for work.  I knew being obviously pregnant, it would be pret...