Friday, January 20, 2006

Day Two


I'm feeling like I'm back in the swing of things. Lab hasn't started yet, so I know I'll get a few more curve balls but it'll be fine. I need to reserve time to study for the DAT more, though. I'm ahead in genetics and organic for now, but I really need to review last semester's reactions (since Dr. Iverson misled us) and study up on that. I'm thinking I'll finish studying Biology this weekend and skip to organic next week. It'll be a good refresher. Turns out Ashley is in organic, too, so I hope we can study together. That'll be good. I called the guy back from Manos de Cristo but haven't heard from him yet. I really hope that works out. It'll be a lot better since I can't drive to Dallas that often to help Kevin. I really need to call Dr. Smith soon and see if he'll write a recommendation. All of this is so awkward. I'm meeting Dr. Iyer on Monday so he'll know who I am. Hopefully I'll get some good face time with Dr. Iverson at office hours. OH, and I've got to get my vaccination records so I can turn in my ACC application by next week. Hope that happens...man that snuck up on me! I've got to get better at stuff like that...it better not happen with my dental stuff!

No comments:

Workin' 9 to 5

Well, after all of the hullabaloo of graduation, it was time to start looking for work.  I knew being obviously pregnant, it would be pret...